Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech and design start-up? Our customers are all over the world and we are looking for great talent to expand out team. We combine interior trends with latest technology and design and if you want to become a part of our success story, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
You are experienced in organizing and collaborating with influencers? This could be your chance.
What you will do:
* Create and nurture relationships with top tier influencers in order to elevate brand value
* Explore new marketing initiatives that can drive sales and awareness for our brands in all digital channels (Pinterest/Affiliate/Snapchat for example)
* Analysis of customer behavior and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
* English language required. German is not a requirement. Any additional language is a plus.
What we look for in our new teammate:
* Hard-working, humble and wanting to be part of a great global growth adventure
* An analytical mindset to analyze reach and conversion in a result-driven and proactive way with a strong sense of responsibility.
* Motivated, problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
* Influencer and micro-influencer “know-how”.
* A real passion for digital marketing while staying on top of social media trends.
* Interest in branding & sales, design, interior, and fashion
* Communicate and operate effortlessly in English.
What we offer:
An exciting startup environment together with a young and ambitious team of 12 based in central Hannover, Germany. A chance to learn from a fast-growing e-commerce business and modern digital marketing. We have the ambition to become best in class in digital & influencer marketing and we are looking for talent that is willing to experiment and work towards that goal. We are looking for someone to be part of our team asap from October to December-January (3-4 months internship).
To apply, send your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.